Friday, September 6, 2013

SEPTEMBER MARII....

    First of all,I would like to say Assalamualaikum and Hye to all of you who is reading my post.Like my title for this post is "September Marii" although it's already 6/9/2013 but hey....WHO CARE???hahahaha...first of alll,this month,I will have a BIG event that is THE HI-TEA for the prefact,librarian who commit to school.This event is to celebrate all student who has been chosen by teacher to do their job..so basically yeahh....can't wait for that day to come.

    Before that day come,UPSR EXAMINATION IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT WEEK!!!!!yeahh...NEXT WEEK mann...fuhh luckily I already go through it...like 4 years ago....hmm miss that moment a lot.I wish all the UPSR candidate will do well for their exam hopefully they will get straight A's In Shaa Allah.Most important,pray to God as many as you can.In Shaa Allah,HE will help you to calm during your exam.

    Btw,last month was a totally disaster,It is because last month was Examination week.OMG!! seriously it was a disaster.Hmmmmm luckily not all of my subject is going down..fuhh Alhamdulillah. :) hmm need to work hard from now for the next exam that is Final Exam!.It will chaos.Everyone will run for their life to score for this exam!!! hmmmmm I hope I can do it.

    That is all from now,hopefully will meet again soon...Assalamualaikum and BYEEEE!!!! #PeaceNoWar #PaulCarDot.

No comments:

Post a Comment